Welcome to BAEC
Boulder Alcohol Education Center's professional staff of master-level trained therapists have over 100 years of combined experience.
Our services include:
Level II DUI/DUID/DWAI Education and Therapy
- Domestic Violence
Offender Education & Treatment (Non-DUI)
- Interlock Enhancement Counseling (IEC).
- Relapse Prevention
- Marijuana Treatment Program
- Minor in Possesion (MIP) and Underage Substance Abuse groups
- University Students Evaluation Intervention and Treatment
- Family Intervention Preparation & Design
- Evaluations for Court, Custody, Professional Licensing, Employment, etc.
- Expert Consultation & Testimony
- BAEC's MIP School Program
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy & Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Individual Counseling
- Family Support Program for Substance Users
- Substance Abuse & Mental Health Evaluations
- Drug and Alcohol Testing - Voluntary and Court-Ordered
We can help you complete your court requirements or provide treatment for those struggling to overcome alcohol and or drug abuse. Call, text or email us to get started. Initial phone consultations are always free.
Classes and Programs 303-444-6142
Drug and Alcohol Testing 303-444-6143
or email us at email@example.com